23 April, 2008

Award




The Arte y Pica award has generated quite a buzz around the blogosphere. I'd like to thank Corrine, the JAFABRIT, for awarding this gem my way. I wish to recognize my fellows in this awarding, who are the following bloggers:
  1. Mad Silence
  2. Pollocksthebollocks
  3. Margot Potter
  4. Kim Barker
  5. Jean Yates
I have some kinks to iron out in my awarding of this bling thing going forward, and so the presentation announcement will be forthcoming. Please stand by.

2 comments:

jafabrit said...

I just got back from my trip and checking out some of my fave blogs and will get back to regular posting and reading later. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Casey Klahn said...

Thanks, Corrine.

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism