29 May, 2009
Funniest Name of an Award Award
The Noblesse Oblige Award receives my funniest name of an award award. Nevertheless, it does contain some rather strict requirements, and so I am happy that Loriann Signori thought to elevate me to the level of this award. Thanks, Loriann.
The Noblesse Oblige Award is for the following accomplishments:
1.The blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances of different cultures and beliefs.
2. The blog inspires, strives to encourage and offer solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the blog and it is one that fosters a better understanding of social science, politics, economics, the arts, culture, science or belief.
4. The blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The bloggers promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The rules are as follows:
1. Create a post with a mention and a link to the blogger who presented the award to you.
2. Display the award conditions.
3. Write a short post about what your blog has thus far achieved.
4. The blogger must present the award to blogs in concurrence with the award conditions.
5. The blogger can display the award at any location on their blog.
I don't feel very nuanced, in general, but I do try to send out my light wherever I can.
I choose Victoria Ryan for this award.