07 June, 2009

Blue Sky, Obligitory Daily Posts and Trip Planning

clouds home 2
Photo: Lorie Klahn

This Sunday is one of the few days that I have almost nothing to post. We are all participating, you readers and I, in a daily post for a month project. So here is today's 0bligitory post, and some blue sky photography.

This week I will be through (on the 11th) with daily posts, and will return to my regular schedule of 2 or 3 posts a week. More art is waiting the photographer's lens, and our family will be taking a vacation for about ten days. I hope to get in some quality Hoquiam River Series sessions in my coastal home town, and also we will visit the Oregon coast just because we can.

See you again, tomorrow, with more hard hitting art content.

No comments:

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism