You say you want some California? Land Sketch has it for you (Nathan Fowkes). Usually in watercolor - and beautifully done.
This is post #22 of my month of daily posts. I have found out much from this project. It hasn't been as challenging as I first imagined. I always seem to have something to say. And, I still have lots of content ideas rolling around in my noggin' for posts.
Here is an inventory of what I have posted so far in this project:
- 8 original artworks posted for the first time, and all of a series.
- 2 artworks re-posted.
- 2 photos of the pastel box.
- 1 knitting art photo.
- 2 landscape photos.
- 2 Matisse posts, with 1 portrait of Matisse and a Matisse artwork.
- 2 book covers, one of which I am actually reading.
- 1 Studio photo in black & white.
- 1 meme (award received - I have 1 more to post, still).
- 1 "coffee cup" studio news post.
- 3 music videos.
- 1 Map.