12 May, 2008

Blogging Under Threat

Forest Study
6" x 5"
Charcoal
Casey Klahn


Shhhhh!
Don't tell Blogger that I'm broadcasting on this net. They think I'm
m alwar e.

Being l ock ed owt for three days was not much fun. Whenever there's any type of tech issue with my PC, I usually feel forced to attend to it right now, so that when I need my service, I have it. So much for being in the studio in the mornings last weekend.

Sorry to breath negatives today, since my kind readers here at The Colori st are used to me being upbeat (which I am 99.9% of the time). This may be a word to the wise that Blog grr is blank et blo kking owt a whole swath of blogs that appear to contain m'licious s oft ware or auto mat ed thingies that b o t around the net from blogs. Something to do with s p a (m) I guess.

When I was in the Army, it was against military law to treat the group as holding the guilt of the one. If one guy screwed up, all couldn't be punished. Of course, this is a fine regulation for civilians, but the an army must run as a group. Teams are teams. So, we ignored the stupid reg. But, is there anything more independent than a Blog ger? The treatment of a swath of individuals in this manner is appalling. Remember fascism? Obviously the young ge eks at Blog grr skipped their world history classes...

OK. That feels a little better. Your faithful artist will continue here. I'll be making a back up of The Colorist and associated blogs, just in case I need to go packing from the Sovie t of Blogs ville.

No comments:

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism