10 August, 2012

Workshop Review - Bainbridge Island

 Ed Center at Bloedel Reserve

Pierre Ouimet and Karen Sprague were two of thirteen students at the See Differently workshop.


Thirteen artists endeavored to provide something new to the world at my See Differently workshop, by making pictures authentically their own.  Bainbridge Island's Bloedel Reserve provided us with great subject matter (imagine me in the tall trees).

The Winslow Art Center hosted this event, and we anticipate more in the near future.  I want to follow-up with a workshop on blogging, and another on colorist methods.  Those will be new adventures!

5 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

It looks like a wonderful place to paint!

Casey Klahn said...

It certainly is! I'll post my own asap. Thanks for reading, Celeste.

Karin Goeppert and Kenneth Burns said...

To paint in a place like this must give hundreds of exiting possiblities.

Cmichaudart said...

I'm drooling over the thought of being in that wonderful place and "seeing differently" prompted by your insight and other daring artists. At least you are posting pics! sigh....

Casey Klahn said...

Karin - yes, I have done many works from memories and photos of Bloedel.

Cindy - you are very kind. I will post some art soon.

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism