05 November, 2014

This'll Be Fun!


New York City.

I'll be in New York to see the Matisse Cut-Outs exhibit at the MoMA in a little over a week. I recently saw about 30 works by Henri Matisse in Russia. I'm still blogging about that trip, but the posts to date are here:

I Ascended Alone.

Vermillion Ideas.  

The Cut-Outs began at the Tate, in London. Here is the support for this super-exhibition:

Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs at Tate Modern.

Blue Certainty.

Matisse: Video Support.

Please return here for my reports on this sure-to-be-incredible trip!







4 comments:

Eden Compton Studio said...

Saw them years ago - they are indeed impressive! Enjoy - have a great time in NYC!

Casey Klahn said...

Thanks, Eden!

rroseman said...

Any other east coast stops??

Casey Klahn said...

Next year I'll be in the DC area in Sept., Boston in August and SC in the spring. Italy in October.

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism