01 July, 2013

ArtHamptons! July 11-14, 2013

<><><>





Start making plans for your road trip to The Hamptons, on Long Island, NY.  If you make it you'll get to see up to nine of my recent works, most of which are dated 2013. The Galerie LuCo, which is hosting my pastels, is anchored by the incredible glass sculptures of Marlene Rose. Also, see exciting mixed media pieces by Carolina Cleere.


Casey Klahn

ArtHamptons

Galerie LuCo (Booth #112)

Marlene Rose, of Galerie LuCo.

Bridgehampton, NY

2 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

How exciting! I would so love to see this exhibition. I will wait for your posts about it!

Casey Klahn said...

Thanks, Jeanette! Even though you are much farther east from me, you are still f a r from New York, aren't you?

Good thing, this interweb.

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism